Thursday, July 17, 2008

And baby makes three...

After almost 10 very long months, Matthew and I are about to introduce Charlotte Jean or Elliott Winfield to the world! As my due date has come and gone, I am scheduled for an induction Monday night. Hopefully our little one decides to come on his or her own!

Matthew and I want to make sure that our family and friends can watch the amazing journey we are about to begin. With our loved ones spread throughout the country, we want to be able to share all the little moments that make childhood so magical. I've enjoyed reading the blogs and websites of many friends and being able to feel in touch when time and distance prevent a lot contact. Hopefully our friends and family will feel some of that, too!

Welcome to our blog and I hope we are posting baby pictures soon!

No comments: