I know I've said this a million times, but I cannot believe how quickly this little girl is growing up. She'll be two months old tomorrow. Can you believe that? And in order to show us just how big of a girl she is, Charlotte slept through the night two nights in a row. Unbelievable. I still woke up around 3 both nights, waiting for her to wake up, but she never did.
She's a baby now, not an infant. I'm so happy for the longer nights of sleep, but it makes me a little sad to think at how quickly these little milestones are coming. Before I know it, she'll be off to school! Is there anyway I can just hold her and make time stand still, just a little?
2 comments:
The great thing about it is that every stage is so fun!! The best "mom" advice I've ever heard is to never wish away any stage...enjoy them all, and don't waste time mourning for times past or anticipating the next stage. They are all so fun, and will never come again.
Charlotte is pretty much too cute for words.
Yay for sleeping through the night! How awesome!
Post a Comment