Sunday, February 1, 2009

Things I Wish I Could Capture on Camera

1. Charlotte's yawn. Too cute.
2. Charlotte gearing up to sneeze. Her entire body gets into the "ah... ah... ah..." part, but only about half the time do we get a "choo".
3. The look on Charlotte's face when she stretches after a late night bottle. That look makes a 2:30 AM feeding worth it.
4. Charlotte's face when she first sees her mommy or daddy walk into a room. Heart melting, I tell you.
5. Matthew's face moments after Charlotte was born. I'll remember it forever, but it would be nice to share it with posterity.
6. Charlotte rubbing her eyes in her sleep. So precious.

1 comment:

David said...

Yeah, we've been trying to capture Abby's fake sneeze since she was born. It's absolutely hilarious.

By the way, I love the new pictures at the top of your blog!