Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nine Months Old!

Can you believe she's already nine months old? It does not seem that long ago that she was still kickin' it in my uterus (and by "it", I mean my bladder, lungs, and ribs). Her check-up with the doctor went well- only two shots and minimal crying/pouting afterward. She weighed in at 19 lbs 10 oz (60th percentile) and was a whopping 29 inches long (90th percentile)! She grew more than three inches in three months. I guess she got some of Grandpa Drury's tall genes. I knew they had to be there, even though they certainly aren't expressing themselves in my genetic make-up! Charlotte was very contemplative when we took her ninth month pictures, so there aren't a lot of smiles. No crying, but she must have spent her nine month birthday reflecting on her life.

Playing in her new turtle sandbox. It will be more fun with sand, I promise.

And she already feels the need to fake a smile in a picture.

This is the best you're going to get!

Thanks for the ride, Daddy!

I love this face.

So quiet and pensive.

But Daddy can always get a smile with tummy raspberries.

No comments: