This year we decided to become members of the St. Louis Zoo. Excellent decision! It was sort of a Mother's Day present for me. Matt was gone the Saturday before Mother's Day, so I decided to take girls to the zoo. When I got there, I walked in, realized I had my checkbook and decided to hand over a check to member services. We went back the next weekend as a family and enjoyed our Anywhere Passes at the carousel and children's zoo Can't wait to go back again!
![]() |
| What a poser |
![]() |
| Can't you just see the excitement in this picture? :) |
![]() |
| Audrey loved this little hedgehog scuttling around. It was too cute. |
![]() |
| Poor turtle Such an intimidating little girl. |
![]() |
| How pretty is the girl? I mean, seriously, what a beauty. |
![]() |
| Audrey: My Little Goofball |
![]() |
| Watching the hippos |

























No comments:
Post a Comment