When she posted our photos to her website (within 24 hours, amazingly enough), I was incredibly anxious to see the pictures. Not a single print disappointed. As I watched the slide show of the amazing photographs, I started to tear up. She captured my daughter and my family so well, I cannot begin to express how grateful I am for these pictures. I will treasure them forever.
As I get older, I start to realize how important pictures are for memories. I love looking through all my old pictures and being able to relive some of the special moments in my life. I think that's one of the main reasons I wanted to start this blog. Pictures can say so much and can bring so much joy. I'm incredibly envious of those who can capture the tiniest, most special moments on film. I am, however, glad that I have friends who are more than capable of capturing those moments for me!
Check out Meredith's website to see more of her amazing work.
And without further ado, a sampling of the photographs. Every picture was taken by the incredibly talented Meredith Rowley and I want to be sure she gets full credit!



3 comments:
Awww thanks! I'm so glad you liked them and I'm even more glad I got to see you guys! Charlotte is such a cutie and looks just like the two of you guys!
AW, they're so CUTE! Mer is so brill.
You guys are so precious....little miss Charlotte is adorable.
I got your Christmas card yesterday. They were really good pictures. See you guys next week.
Post a Comment