Matt and I are about to tackle bottle weaning, which makes me a little bit sad. Not so much that I'll miss feeding her, but more that it's just one more reminder that my baby girl is turning into a toddler. And then she'll be a little girl. And then a pre-teen. And so on. It all just goes so fast! I'm definitely ready for life to slow down. Just a little.
The weaning is also a little bit of a mystery. There are so many opinions on how to do it and when to do it. She's close enough to a year that I guess it's time to start, but I don't think cold turkey is going to cut it. The "pros" seem to recommend a gradual transition, but for you readers who are "real" moms and dads, what did you do? How do you go from bottle to cup without a starving child and meltdowns four to five times a day?
No comments:
Post a Comment