Every year at my parent's church they have a trunk or treat. One of my last Halloween's before I left home I was on the activity committee that planned it. I had so much fun planning it and, if I do say so myself, it was pretty sweet. I like to go now that I'm not in that ward anymore to make sure they're keeping up. :) This year I took both the girls. Matt couldn't go since it was Parent/Teacher Conferences, but we had a good time anyway. None of us liked that it was on a Thursday, but next year my parent's ward has dibs on the Saturday date, so we'll all go then. It was nice for Charlotte to practice her "trick-or-treat"!

Eating chili before the fun.


At Grandpa's trunk after the trunk-or-treating. I couldn't get any pictures while trying to corral an Elmo and hold a Tigger. I like this one, though!

The best group shot I could get. Charlotte was running out of steam.

Playing the piano in the nursery before we went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment