Since the last post was all about the holidays, I thought it would be nice to just show some every day pictures. We're not all about events, here. Sometimes we just have boring nights at home. Shocking, I know.

We bought our old futon mattress upstairs in the girls room. Both of us have fallen asleep on it many times, waiting for the girls to fall asleep. Matt and Audrey couldn't make it past putting Charlotte to bed.

Every week we have a movie night. This super cute bowl was a Christmas gift from the Dimmitts. We love it!

Watching the movie. I'm sure it was Snow White. 7 times out of 10, we're watching Snow White. And notice the wonderful new television and built in entertainment center- it has increased the space in our home exponentially!

Charlotte always ends up cuddling with us on the couch. I wouldn't trade this time for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment