Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Behind, but an update
I am seriously behind in updates and I have a ton of great stories and pictures to share from the holidays, but for now, I'm pretty proud of how much I've crossed off my 30x30 list, so I'm posting an update. Mostly for me, but you lucky (few) readers can see it, too! Linda's 30 by 30 Cooking, Baking and Eating 1. Make cinnamon rolls from scratch- Done! Made them Christmas morning. 2. Try 5 new restaurants. (Iron Barley 8/28, Lily's Mexican Restaurant 9/25, City Diner 11/7, Spin 11/26, Crayola Cafe 12/30) 3. Surprise Matt with breakfast in bed. Done! Charlotte and I made him breakfast in bed for his birthday. 4. Make my own gnocchi 5. Make my own cheese.- Done! Made it as a gift for family. 6. Use my fondue pot at least once- Done! Had a fondue/31 party 1/8/11. 7. Make a soufflĂ© that doesn’t suck. Health and Fitness 1. Run another half-marathon. 2. Run a race pushing each of my girls. 3. Reach my goal weight. (On track. I've joined WW and according to suggested healthy weight loss, I can meet my goal weight the week before I turn 30. Time to get going!) Home Improvement and Craftiness 1. Finish the basement! 2. Finish Charlotte’s first year scrapbook. (In progress. I'm almost up through Christmas!) 3. Finish wedding scrapbook. 4. Finish Charlotte's cross-stitch. (In progress. I'm almost finished with the border and then only have accents to do.) 5. Start Audrey’s first year scrapbook. 6. Print, frame and hang family pictures for the picture wall. 7. Sew a dress for both girls. 8. Make the throw pillows for our new bedroom. 9. Decorate the girls room. (In progress. We've moved all of our stuff out and their stuff in, so I'm getting there! UPDATE: I just have to hang a few pictures and their room is finished!) Travel 1. Take a weekend trip with Matthew. 2. Take the girls camping. Loving St. Louis 1. Go to the Farmer’s Market at least once a month, even in the winter. (Failed in August and September, but went in October. Failed in November and December. Not doing so great on this one...) 2. Take the girls to the Great Forrest Park Balloon Glow. 3. Plan a block party.- COMPLETED 10/30/10!!! 4. Attend Our Lady of Sorrows Carnival- Won't be able to do this one, so I'm editing it to be any one of the local carnivals. We'll be out of town for Sorrows' carnival. 5. Take the girls up the arch. 6. Take our family on a picnic. Making Me Better 1. Read 10 new books that are not work related. (Started Me Talk Pretty One Day, FINISHED House Rules by Jodi Picoult, Started 100 years of Solitude, FINISHED Vampire University 2/1/11, FINISHED The New York Reginal Morman Singles Halloween Dance 1/12/11; FINISHED In the Sanctuary of Outcasts by Neil White; FINISHED Gaspipe: Confessions of a Mafia Boss 4/7/11) 2. Update blog at least once a week.- Not doing so well on this one lately. Will improve! 3. Get a picture with just my girls. Completed 11/28- thank you, Meredith!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment