Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Donut Trip of Spring!

It seems like our family has a freakish amount of pictures of us headed out for donuts, but I swear we do other things! It's just nice to have a destination when we go for a walk and when there is a tasty donut shop less than a mile from your home, why would you walk anywhere else? These pictures are from the first weekend this month. We went again last weekend, but I didn't bring my camera. I figured we had enough donut pictures. Ultimately we decided to extend our walk to the park, so by not bringing my camera, I missed taking pictures of Audrey's first swing. The take-away? Always bring your camera when you go to get donuts.

And we're off! The Charlotte and Audrey Express makes its first trip to St. Louis Hills Donuts.

I've seen this sight many times since this picture was taken, and I don't think there are many things that make me more happy than this does.

Big bite!

Is she sticking her tongue out at me?

Shhhhh. Don't tell her I was sticking my tongue out at her.

Kid or puppy?

Headed home with a bag full of donut holes.

No comments: