On Charlotte's actual birthday, we opened presents over I got home from work and then had a fun dinner on the Loop at Cheeseology, a super fun mac and cheese restaurant. Both girls loved it. I can't believe I have a 3-year-old.
![]() |
| "Card first!" Opening her present from Gigi. |
![]() |
| The face of a girl who has no idea what is actually under that paper, but has spied the Disney Princesses on the packaging. |
![]() |
| "A Princess game!" Super excited about Princess Yahtzee. |
![]() |
| Opening her present from Audrey, new Color Wonder and Glow-in-the-Dark markers. |
![]() |
| Opening up her new scooter. |
![]() |
| Her cookie cake. |
![]() |
| Ready to blow out the candles! |
![]() |
| Her very own cup of soda was way more exciting than taking a picture with Mommy. |
![]() |
| I just love this face. |
![]() |
| Enjoying her mac and cheese |
![]() |
| Audrey ate more than Charlotte did. Her favorite was Mommy's Buffalo Mac and Cheese. |
![]() |
| Sisters! |
![]() |
| Daddy enjoying his girls |
![]() |
| My new favorite picture of the two of them. |
![]() |
| In front of a mural just off the Loop. |
![]() |
| Charlotte loved this mural and asked me to take her picture in front of it. Happy to oblige! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment