Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hmm, Camera Phone almost Friday?

Geez, I'm behind.  Life got busy, as it often does, and the blog suffered.  But I'm back!  With Camera Phone (sometimes) Wednesday, the Thursday Night Edition.  I have allowed this post to interrupt my current internet time waster, Pinterest, but not for long, so I'm going to make this short.  Back to pinning!

Charlotte eating spaghetti in her car.  If I had to guess, I would say this is probably summer 2009.

Charlotte, climbing in the space between the window and the booth while eating lunch at the restaurant next to Pappy's BBQ.  I don't remember what it was called because it wasn't all that memorable.  I still wish we had waited in line at Pappy's.  Again, guessing, but probably late Fall 2009.  Pretty sure I knew I was pregnant.

One of Charlotte's first times on the playground swing.  I'm guessing early Spring 2009.

Same park visit.

Audrey's first Cardinal's game.  Aprilish, 2010

Charlotte loves Slugger!  At the Cardinals/Royals game this past summer.  I can't remember for the life of me when it was.  Late May?

Charlotte's first baseball game.  Cardinals/Royals, probably early May 2009.  I think it was before she was one.

Charlotte in Hannibal this summer.

At the Cardinals/Royals game June 2010.  That passed out baby behind us is Audrey, approximately 10 days old.  Yes, we are that crazy.

Charlotte hanging out with the dragons at Papa Kirk's and Grandma 's house.  The dress she's wearing is pretty new, so I think Matt took this picture when he took Charlotte to KC about a month ago.

No comments: