Early last month we went to KC to visit Matt's Dad for a weekend. We left Charlotte there for the week so she could spend some quality time with her grandparents. She had a blast! But before we left her, we spent a nice weekend in Parkville and the north country. On Saturday, we checked out a pumpkin patch with a similar draw as Eckert's, but instead of an apple orchard and farm, it was like a big field with a pumpkin patch in it. We never actually made it to the pumpkin patch because there was so much else to do. Charlotte and Audrey didn't mind, though. I just didn't tell them they missed out on pumpkins. :)
 |
| They had these sign boards all over the place and you could win $50 by posting them on a facebook page, but I forgot to post ours. Oops. |
 |
| Doesn't Audrey make a cute cow? |
 |
| Beating metal pots and pans with sticks |
 |
| Beating each other with said sticks |
 |
| The sandbox was a huge hit. |
 |
| Rubber duck races with Grandpa |
 |
| Riding the wooden train. Like Audrey's shiner? She is such a clutch. I swear that girl's face either has a bruise, cut or food on it at any given time. I don't even remember how she got that one. That might be the header into the coffee table. |
 |
| Kids corn maze |
 |
| Charlotte had a blast in this thing. She must've run through it at least 10 times before I made her move on to something else. |
 |
| Yay, Audrey! |
 |
| Charlotte running to the end. She turned right back into the entrance without slowing down. She was a maniac! |
 |
| An after lunch treat- pumpkin cookies! These same pumpkin cookies were eaten in the car during a trip to my parents house when the girls decided they were starving because we never feed them and needed something rightthisveryminute or they would die so I dug through the diaper bag and found one of these cookies wrapped in plastic wrap 3 WEEKS LATER. Whatever. They stopped crying and the cookie wasn't wasted. |
 |
| Fun times with Grandpa and Grandma! |
 |
| Here, Mom, would you like a bite? |
 |
| Don't get any ideas, Mom. I'm not sharing this cookie with anybody- I've got my eye on you. |
 |
| Ready to get her ticket punched for the train ride. |
 |
| Audrey clearly enjoying her cookie. |
 |
| The last good picture I took before my battery died. We went home shortly after. We went on a hike the next day, but it just occurred to me as I was typing this that I took pictures on our other camera, but I have no idea where that camera is at this moment, so I'll have to find and post them later. Maybe. Unless I get distracted. Or forget. |
No comments:
Post a Comment