On our way home from Kansas City, we stopped in Columbia to meet up with my good friend Meredith and her family. The original plan was to have a full photo shoot on campus, but the 30 degree weather and bone-chilling wind meant we altered our plans. Meredith was kind enough to take a few pictures for our Christmas card and then we took cover inside.
 |
| Matt hates this picture, but I love it. It seems to capture our family pretty well. :) |
 |
| The one Matt approved for the card. Still pretty cute. :) |
 |
| I wanted Charlotte's dress to show up in the pictures so I took off her coat, but it was COLD. We compromised by wrapping her up with this blanket. |
 |
| Ah! This face! How I love this girl. |
 |
| My cutie pie. |
 |
| My sweet baby girl. |
 |
| I feel like I can see the face of the young woman she's gong to become in this picture. I love it. |
After the pictures, we headed into Shakespeare's Pizza for dinner while we waited for Kristin and Peter and their kids to meet up with us. It was nice to be in Columbia again. I miss that town! Or I miss college. I'm not sure which.
 |
| Charlotte, Jackson and Wyatt. |
 |
| Excellent pizza! |
 |
| The gang- Me, Charlotte, Matthew, Audrey, Kristin, Cole, Emmalee, Peter, Jackson, Logan, Meredith, Eric, Cohen and Wyatt. Big crew! |
1 comment:
Why does he hate that one??? I thought it was cute!!!!
So great to see you guys, as always! :)
Post a Comment