I'll do separate posts with actual events, but I wanted to post some pictures that didn't really call for posts of their own. Sort of a season in pictures, if you will.
 |
| Bringing home our tree. We bought it at Ted Drewes, but I forgot our camera, so no pictures of the event |
 |
| No need for a ladder. A great star-putter-oner. |
 |
| Helping with ornaments. |
 |
| Cookie baking! The annual cookie baking extravaganza.. |
 |
| The official taste-tester. |
 |
| Decorated! |
 |
| Our mantel and the lights Charlotte and Daddy put in the fireplace. I love it! |
 |
| Audrey, the cutest little Santa around. |
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
 |
| I love this face. |
 |
| Ted Drewes, round 2. We met my parents there when they got their tree, so we decided to fake a picture like the tree behind us was ours. You'd never know if I hadn't told you! |
 |
| My parents and Charlotte with their actual tree. |
 |
| Eating ice cream. This was about an hour or so after she had puked all over the back of my car. Matt took a pretty fast turn and Charlotte was eating pizza, so I think the combination of the two led to the mess. Not fun cleaning, I tell you. There is nothing worse than cleaning puke out of a car, unless you throw in a carseat and vomit-covered 3-and-a-half year old insisting on telling you how much her tummy hurts and how only ice cream will make her feel better. |
 |
| This face just cracks me up. She's wearing my coat because hers was disgusting. |
 |
| Trying to get a picture of the girls in their Christmas dresses after Christmas Eve services. Herding cats, I tell you. |
 |
| Not bad. |
 |
| The cutest. I just love these girls! |
No comments:
Post a Comment