On Friday we packed up the car, turned in the keys to the condo and headed to Fraser, CO to visit one of Matt's coworkers at Fraser Experimental Forest. We drove through the park on Trail Ridge Road, crossing the continental divide on our way. We stopped at the Visitor's Center at the top and explored a little.
 |
| Toddler attitude at a look out on the way up |
 |
| After we bribed her with some kind of treat |
 |
| It was more than 40 degrees F warmer back home. It was pretty chilly at the top! |
 |
| I just loved this quote on one of the pictures in the Visitor's Center. It summed up how I felt about being at the Keyhole. |
 |
| We stopped at a place on the lake to eat, but I don't remember the name of the lake anymore. Some lake between Estes and Fraser. |
No comments:
Post a Comment