Friday, October 4, 2013

I'm back!

As much as I would like, there is no way on God's green earth that I will ever truly catch up on this blog with the hundreds of pictures I have taken in the last year.  Instead, we will play a highlight game and just refer to October 2012 to September of 2013 as "The Lost Year".  You know, kind of like the Dark Ages, only due to life changes and busyness.  And I shall make a resolution to take fewer phone pictures, more pictures with my good camera, and then, miracle of miracles, actually blog about them since I have failed at a baby book for the girls.  Go me.

In sum, between October 2012 and September of 2013, I started a new job, we bought a new car, we traveled to Colorado, we all got a year older and Charlotte started kindergarten.

So here is The Lost Year in pictures (some are still missing as they are on another computer, but this will be a decent round up and I'll put the other lost pictures on in a different post):

Abby's birthday party



Thanksgiving at the Dimmitts'
 
Gingerbread Houses



Audrey filling her life long dream to hold a real live baby


Leaves!


Christmas Cookies

The perfect tree (and the beginning of Audrey carrying a pillow case around)

Star take one

Star take two


The night the escort was totalled

Audrey helping

Decorating sugar cookies with Morgan

Christmas Eve

Christmas morning

Christmas at my parents

At Aunt Cindy and Uncle Kevin's

Grandpa Freeman's

Snow baby!


Their Fort

Sledding!

Hot Chocolate

Egg decorating and Easter egg hunt for our friends

The hung

Off to see Uncle Andy at the home show!

Uncle Andy's booth

Making ice cream out of snow

Their snow slide

No comments: