Our first stop was to visit John and Terri and their two kids, Olivia and Ethan. John was out of town, but it was nice to visit with Terri and her little ones. She gave us a bunch of her baby stuff. Olivia was not happy to see some of her old things go, but she decided she could share with Baby Charlotte. I don't know how we lived without the swing! We are eternally grateful to you, Olivia. Thank you for sharing!
Next stop, Grandma and Grandpa Ridley. It was a short visit, but it was nice to show Charlotte the grounds at Bedside Manor. We had to practically rip Charlotte out of her Grandma's arms when it was time to go!
Charlotte next met Dave and Carla. They gave her her first Tigger (of course!) and a super cute Tigger sleeper. We knew we could count on Carla to bring a little Tigger into her life. Carla also sent Mommy and Daddy home with pies, which is almost as good as a stuffed Tigger.

She got to meet Twit, who, of course, went straight for her feet.
Twit has been trying since puppyhood to swallow Matt's foot,
so it was only fitting he try and swallow Charlotte's.
After nearly two years, I was finally able to stop at my friend Meredith's house to see her and her boys. I can't believe how much those boys have grown! Jackson is a little man, Wyatt is a toddler and I finally met Logan. Blogs are wonderful for sharing life's little events, but Meredith's blog almost made me forget how long it had been since I had actually seen them in person. It was so nice to see them and I don't think we'll wait two years to see them again.
Our final stop was Uncle Andrew's place. It was nice end to a wonderful, but busy, trip. We'll be back soon, KC!





1 comment:
Let's definitely not wait another 2 years!!!!!
But thank goodness for blogs, right???
Post a Comment