Friday, August 15, 2008

Our beautiful little girl

Did anyone ever mention to you that newborns need a lot of attention? We are definitely learning that as we wake up for feedings, changings, burpings, and sometimes just a little cuddle time. As we've tried to figure out our new role as parents, blogging took a backseat, but we are now ready to show off some of Charlotte's early pictures. Enjoy!

Our little girl in her hospital bed.

Daddy's so proud!



So pensive...
Our little tiger.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

She's a doll! I'm so glad I got to meet her! And I'm really excited you've got your blog up and running!

tband2dogs said...

Thanks for the invinte to your blog. The pics are awsome-she is so cute. Hope things are going well. So glad I got to see you, Matt, and Charlotte. It was reassuring to hear we are going through the same hurdles. You have been a great shoulder to vent on through the entire process. When you feel up to it let's get together.

Becky