She was so good at her appointment, I just have to brag about the most wonderful baby girl in the world. Her appointment was at 10:00, so I had to feed her a little early, but she ate with zero complaints. She hardly made a peep at the doctor's office, except to let me know she needed her diaper changed and when the mean old nurse shoved a needle in her leg. I had never heard a shriek like that come from her before, but all she needed was a little cuddle from mommy and all was right in the world again. She also got a Sesame Street band-aid out of the deal.
After the doctor's appointment, we went to the Bread Company for lunch. Charlotte slept the whole time and actually let me eat a meal at a leisurely pace while sitting at a table. Such a luxury, I tell you.
Next stop, the DMV. I think some of the adults there could have learned a thing or two about patience from my little girl. Charlotte was awake for most of our wait, but just watched all the people. She was an angel- not a cry came from her lips.
We didn't get home until 1:30 so I was worried she'd be a hungry mess when we walked through the door, but she waited for me to unpack things, change her diaper, then she ate all her lunch. Right after she went down for a nap.
While none of these things may seem like that big of a deal, I cannot tell you what a blessing it is to have such a mellow baby. To know that I can leave the house to run errands without worrying about a fussy child is an amazing feeling. Charlotte is wonderful in restaurants, quiet in stores, and even sleeps at night. What more can we ask for?
Now to end this mommy brag on her amazingly wonderful daughter, I bring some more super cute pictures of my little bean.
Hi, everybody!

She may be a daddy's girl, but she loves her mommy, too.

Sometimes, everyone needs a little cuddle time.

The incredible sleeping angel. She makes my heart melt!
2 comments:
She is so dang cute! If you want, you could send her our way for a day...or two...or a month...just saying.
she's so dang cute! And what a troope with all that bummin' around!
Post a Comment