As I type this, our friends David and Peggy are at the hospital, waiting for their little one to make his or her arrival! We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet their new son or daughter. Charlotte is eager to meet her new fellow cloth-diapered friend!
I've been thinking about Peggy all day and remembering my own labor experience. It's funny how the memories of how awful the last few weeks and how exhausting the labor experience was have started to fade. That must be why babies are cute. It forces the moms to forget about the bad stuff!
Peggy contracted for months before her due date, but after the scare of a potentially premature baby, she was induced very early this morning and is still waiting for the Pitocin to kick in. Ah, the irony. I can certainly sympathize/empathize and my fingers are crossed for an easy, if not quick, delivery! We can't wait to meet him or her!
No comments:
Post a Comment