Time to wake up! I really like my ducky sleeper with the duck feet and the quilt that Mrs. Pendarvis made for me. They keep my feet warm even when Daddy keeps the heat on 18 degrees C.
After I woke up and got my diaper changed, it was time to play in the jungle.
Next, Daddy decided it would be good to take me out of my pajamas and dress me up in Pooh.
It's cold outside; maybe Daddy can find me some gloves.
Wait, these aren't gloves! They taste like feet!
Okay, Daddy. The "gloves" were a bad idea. Time to go for a walk.
Please! No pictures!
This walk sure is taking awhile. I wonder where we're headed.
Mmmm, that sure was good! Just kidding, Mommy. I want to come back here next year!
The walk home was long and tiring.
I was tuckered out.
Really tuckered out!
In case you were wondering, this is the best way to suck your thumb.
Diaper time!
Num, Num, Num, Num... Good stuff.
Naw, I'd rather eat the burp cloth than burp.
What? It's really tasty!Now that I'm fed, it's time to play.
Where's Charlotte?
There she is!!!Now, for some exploring in the jungle:

I think now I want to play on my Boppy.
This is fun!
The Great Charlotte Diaper-Houdini will now morph into a different shape. See if you can guess what I am pretending to be:
I'm a bat! (maybe a flying squirrel is more accurate, plus mommy loves squirrels)Now, to the bat cave, er, uh, jungle for a bat-nap.
After I woke up, Daddy decided to get ready to take me for my afternoon walk.
We were just getting ready to go, when the door opened and startled me!
Oh no, the dreaded kissy-monster!!!
Oh, geez! You're smothering me, Mommy! I love it though.
Daddy may be lots of fun, but I'm sure glad to see Mommy come home!
No comments:
Post a Comment