Thursday, November 13, 2008

My girl is back!

The doctor said she still has fluid in her ear, so Charlotte is now on a new antibiotic. When Matt brought her in, she was her usual smiley self. Maybe Tuesday was just a crabby day for her. I guess we all have them.

I'm just glad to have my girl back. She slept through the night last night and when I woke her up to get ready, she didn't wake up screaming. She smiled and giggled just like she used to! Yay! My baby girl is back!

I hate being a nervous new mom.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad that everything is okay and she's feeling better :) that must be a huge relief for both you guys and her!!

Jana said...

Sick babies are no fun...they can't tell you where it hurts or how bad it is, so it is very nerve-racking! I'm glad she's feeling better. I hope you at least got some good snuggling out of it!

Meredith said...

I'm glad that she's feeling better. Like Jana said, sick babies are definitely no fun!