Monday, October 4, 2010
Growing Girls
Have you ever had a moment where you looked at your child (or someone else's child) and just wonder how they got so big and you got so old? I've felt that way all weekend. Watching Charlotte run around with her cousin and other children this weekend, holding Audrey and wondering where the tiny infant went, packing up clothes the girls have outgrown. I pulled out Charlotte's old clothes from her first fall/winter and could not believe that it just wasn't that long ago that Charlotte was that small. And know she's this toddler who speaks in sentences and makes up her own songs about monsters and olives. Life moves so quickly. I'm glad there are moments like I've had this weekend that make me slow down, just a little, and bask in the wonderfulness of motherhood. What an amazing journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment