1. She "cooks" me things. She brings over plates and bowls from her play kitchen and warns me it is hot before I eat it. Then she cocks her head to the side, smiles and nods her head and asks "More?" but won't bring me more until I say please.
2. She asks to help me cook. She likes to stir and mix, help me break the eggs, and dump ingredients into the bowl. I love it.
3. She likes to give her sister raspberries on her tummy. It's HILARIOUS.
4. When I ask her how much I love her, she'll spread her arms all the way out- "Thiiiiiis much!"
5. She could eat black beans, olives, and tomatoes exclusively. What toddler has a diet like that?
6. She walks so purposefully. She's almost marching while her blond curls bounce. It is adorable in every way.
7. The way she runs with her arms flapping. There is no holding back.
8. She adores her little sister. I can leave the room, come back because it's too quiet and I get nervous, and find Charlotte pushing her sister in the swing, talking to her, kissing her, and Audrey with the biggest smile on her face. HEART MELTING.
9. She sings songs about me. The last song I heard her sing about me was about Mama and olives. Such a delightful little weirdo.
10. She loves me. No matter what. Even when I feel like I've been too much of a lawyer and not enough of a mommy, that little girl gives me a hug and a kiss and tells me "Love you!" It doesn't get much better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment