Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Charlotte's Birthday Party

Charlotte decided she wanted a Butterfly Princess Party.  Um, okay.  I didn't take the pictures, so I'm missing some of the details, but the pictures certainly capture the fun she had!

The food.  Finger sandwiches, butterfly pasta salad, carrots and dip, butterfly cupcakes, and sprinkle spoons.


This is how I know my mom took the picture.  She has this habit of putting her hand in front of the flash. :)

The sprinkle spoons.  How cute are these?

Another princess cake.  Not as pretty as my first, but I ran out of time.

Butterfly cookies.  I was pretty proud of how these came out.

Kiddos working on the butterfly craft.




Harvey doing the shopping while Charlotte and Abby eat dinner.


Pin the butterfly on the flower.

Charlotte and her man.  I just love watching these two play together.  They were dancing inside before this, playing prince and princess with a play castle Charlotte has.  Harvey asked her to go to bed with him.  We intervened.  :)













No comments: