And then our little girl was born.
It took only a moment before this new daddy was wrapped around Charlotte's tiny little finger. I will never forget the look on his face when they brought our daughter to the warmer. He looked absolutely torn, wondering if he should be next to me or her. I told him to go meet our daughter and that was it. She had him.
Having been a daughter myself (still am, in fact), I know how special the daddy/daughter relationship is and it makes me so happy to know that this little girl will have a daddy that loves her as much as my daddy loves me.
And since pictures speak louder than words, here are a few of my favorite daddy/daughter pictures.


And my favorite...
3 comments:
Speaking as another Daddy's girl ... awww!!!!! :)
I love them all! She's totally got his number!
oh and i hope we aren't the type of parents that make you hope that you never turn out like we did with our kids!
Post a Comment