Charlotte spent most of the day playing with Grandma and Grandpa. They took her to a playground and walked around the complex with her while Matthew took a nap. A looooooong nap. He was still asleep when we got back from the course. We went into town for lunch, did a little shopping, and then came back up and just chilled. Kevin and Cindy hosted a happy hour and then grilled a fabulous dinner. After dinner we played Taboo. Lots of fun, even though Charlotte decided to wake up after dinner and throw an enormous fit. I missed dessert, but I was able to get her calmed down and back in bed in time for the games. It got pretty competitive and I refused to leave until my team won a round, but it was so much fun. Family games are the best.
There weren't a lot of pictures taken today, but I did snap a few while we were in the heat of Taboo battle.

No comments:
Post a Comment