Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 6: The Long Road Home

We left early Tuesday morning to head all the way back to St. Louis. It took us around 19 hours. Needless to say, it wasn't the most fun 19 hours of my life, but Charlotte was amazing. She made the trip a whole lot easier than I expected. She is the best little girl! I didn't take many pictures because lets face it, one of the worst parts about vacationing is coming home, particularly when I knew I had to be at work the next morning. Yes, you read that right. We rolled into our driveway at 5:00 AM and I went to work 3 hours later. Yuck. But we've all since recovered, Charlotte is back on schedule and we now have a ton of wonderful new Colorado memories. Next stop: Destin, FL!


We did have to make one stop in the middle of Kansas for a photoshoot with the windfarms. I'm not nearly the nerd Matthew is, but I have to admit, the sight was pretty impressive. And the pictures are cute. :)




PROGRESS

No comments: