Wednesday, September 21, 2011

*Tap, tap* Is this thing on?

Hmmm, sorry for the radio silence.  The last couple of weeks in the Freeman house have been a little c-r-a-z-y.  Back to school, crazy work, and busy weekends mean little blog time.  But!  Things have calmed and since all my shows are now coming back after a long summer of only reality television, I have some serious couch time to log with Glee, Hawaii 5-0, Raising Hope and Big Bang Theory, not to mention The Good Wife, The Sing-Off and many new shows I'm giving a chance.  Me thinks I watch too much TV.  But I digress.  I did not intend to fill you in on my fall TV lineup.  I do, however, want to whet your appetite for many new posts, including, but not limited to:

-  Part I of our vacation (I know you've been anxiously awaiting this one)
-  Charlotte's first (and second) dance class
-  Labor Day Weekend
-  Our 9-11 tribute
-  Our first camping trip as a family (!)
-  Apple picking

I know you can't wait.  But until I actually, you know, write these posts, I'll leave you with a little Charlotte-ism.  Now, whenever we ask her to do something, she'll say "Oh, sure!"  It's adorable.  "Charlotte, will you please throw this away?"  "Oh, sure!"  Too cute.  And she's also found the "r" in Audrey.  There is nothing cuter than Charlotte saying her sister's name.  Love them.

No comments: