Thanks to our friend Peggy working for Fox, we were able to go see Disney on Ice for a third year! Abby and Peggy invited us to go again with them this year. Peggy and I were talking at intermission about how next year was going to be tough since Noah will be older. It looks like I may just have to buy Charlotte a ticket next year. :)
I left work with plenty of time to spare and left the house about an hour before the show started. It only takes about 15-20 minutes to get to Chaifetz Arena from our house, so I thought we were good. Wrong. We sat on the road that goes in front of the Arena for 45 minutes. No joke. We missed the first 10 minutes or so (thank goodness for late starts!), but Charlotte didn't care. My patience was thin (I hate traffic), but the show was fun and the girls had a great time. Totally worth it.
![]() |
| Buzz Lightyear's entrance. It was pretty intense. |
![]() |
| Flashback to the first movie and the fun times at Pizza Planet |
![]() |
| Intermission, enjoying the popcorn Peggy had (brilliantly) thought ahead enough to bring. Saved us money on concessions. Score a big mom point for Peggy. Not so much for Linda. :( |
![]() |
| Charlotte's favorite part- the Barbie kick line |
![]() |
| Barbie meets Ken |
![]() |
| The army men |
![]() |
| Rapt attention- they were on the edge of their seats! |
![]() |
| The end! |
![]() |
| Thanks for another great night, Peggy and Abby! |











No comments:
Post a Comment